Monday, June 01, 2009

Show me the movies !

So Ive been tasked with listing the my top 25 movies or the top 25 movies ive enjoyed the most. Now this is a ridiculously impossible list to compile and by all rights I should be allowed to refuse to comply ! and thereafter form a small resistance movement and take over durban ! However since my man MJ asked me to I shall oblige.

Firstly i would like to make a confession.......

Hi my name is Mohamed and I Am a movie addict !

There is said it ! Are you happy now ?

Ok this is going to be a tough list to compile but here goes nothing.....Queue the Charlie Tuna voice over and SHOW ME THE MOVIES !

25. Transformers
Freakin Robots !

24.
Silence of the Lambs
Hello Clerise !

23.
independence Day
Will smith and aliens !

22.
Dark Knight
Why so serious !

21.
Chocolat
Chocolate does change lives

20.
6th Sense
I see dead people

19.
Gladiator
Shadows and dust!

18.
Forest Gump
Life is like a box of chocolates

17.
Wedding Crashers
Are they built for speed or comfort?

16.
Goodfellas
Do i look funny to you ?

15.
Event Horizon
Sam neill's best movie and the most underated horror film in my opinion

14.
The Green Mile
My name is John Cofee, like the drink spelt differently

13.
Grease
Grease lightning !

12.
Nightmare on Elm street
One, two freddy's gonna get you!

11.
Terminator
ILL BE BAAAAK !

10.
Scarface
SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND !

9.
Jurassic Park
Freakin Dinosaurs !

8.
Saving Private Ryan
Sticky Bomb!

7.
Memento
Who am I ?

6.
Crash
Lives do come crashing down

5.
Godfather 1
Ill make him an offer he cant refuse

4.
Star Wars (episode 4 5 and 6)
Princess Leia "I love you"
Han solo " I know"

3.
Pulp Fiction
Check out the big brains on brad

2.
Fight Club
His name was Robert Paulsen

1. Shawshank Redemption
Need I say more.

Just looking at this list ive left out so many great movies! A top 100 would be just as difficult. What do you think ive left out ?

Written in a lecture on my phone
The Lone Writer.

5 comments:

Khadija said...

I've actually watched some of these! Finally a movie post that doesn't isolate me :P

Great taste applauded.

M Junaid said...

Im feeling the love man :)

Jurassic park seems to be in all our lists :)

Az said...

:D :D :D @ Chocolat

In retrspect, I think 25 is too little. It should be 200 :P

Zahera said...

oh my goodness- so many of your top movies are mine!! :-D i loved chocolat too azzy.

Ned said...

Memento?